Mother’s Day Spa Getaway to Costa Rica
What’s the best way to honor one of the most significant female relationships? Of course, a Mother-Daughter Spa Getaway to Tabacon Grand Spa Thermal Resort, a 5-star paradise in the midst of tropical Costa Rica.
Tabacon Grand Spa offers the unique combination of the energy of the Arenal Volcano, the heat of the Tabacon Hot Springs and the purity and mystic of the surrounding rainforest blend into what many have described as “paradise” or “the eight-wonder of the world”. The four elements of nature are present in this unique Arenal Volcano luxury hotel and resort, featuring the heat of the volcano, the flowing waters of the hot springs, the pure air of the rainforest and the fertile earth of the of the Fortuna de San Carlos Region. Tabacon Grand Spa Thermal Resort is a 102 guest room Costa Rica luxury hotel located at the base of the Arenal Volcano. This five star luxury resort is recognized as a member of The Leading Hotels and The Leading Spas of the World. It is a Signature Travel Group preferred hotel, and has been recognized and named to numerous travel publications and the recipient of many accolades, including Conde Nast Johansens list, SpaFinder Magazine Reader’s awards, a ranked as a world’s top ten eco-spa by National Geographic Magazine.
Dates: Friday May 9 to Sunday May 11, 2014
$1,055 Tubacon 5-Stars Grand Spa Thermal Resort, in Fortuna Costa Rica.
2 Nights in B&B in the Tabacon Suite in double bed occupancy with daily buffet breakfast.
$619 Tubacon 5-Stars Grand Spa Thermal Resort, in Fortuna Costa Rica.
2 Nights in B&B in Superior Room in double bed occupancy with daily buffet breakfast
Booking Conditions and Inclusions:
- Full payment required at the time of booking by check or credit card.
- Rates are for land portion only in double occupancy per room with two adults
- Rates include unlimited access to the thermal mineral springs resort
- Rates include free internet access
- Rates include daily buffet breakfast
- Rates include all taxes & service charge as per inclusions and exclusions listed herein
- Extra adult rates are: $60 + 13% tax per room per night
- Extra children $45 + 13% tax per room per night
- Infants: Between 0-5 years, there are no charges. Children: Between the ages of 6-11, the children’s rate applies. Adults: For ages 12 years and older, adult rates apply.
- Check-in Time: 3:00PM
- Check-out Time: 12:00PM
- Rates exclude airfare (this is sold separately at published rates at the time of booking, or you can purchase your own airfare; approximate return airfare is $580 per person from West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, or Miami; air fares are subject to change without notice and cannot be guaranteed until booking is completed)
- Rates exclude lunch and dinner. These are available on location for an additional cost.
- Rates exclude local tours of the Arenal Volcano and other activities. These are available for an additional cost.
- Rates exclude Grand Spa access. This is available for an additional cost.
- Rates exclude airport transfers. These are $280/person round trip.
Cancellation policies as per hotel conditions:
- These rates are nonrefundable. Cancellations or no-shows, partial or in full, will forfeit the entire reservation cost of both land and air portion; this if booked through us.
Bookings and Reservations: Prices and availability are subject to change and are not final until the booking/reservation is confirmed. A valid form of payment (cash, credit card, funded personal check, or money order) is needed to finalize bookings and reservations. Offer applies only for a mother and daughter traveling together. A valid passport is needed for travel outside of the United States of America. Traveling arrangements provided by Exploring Horizons Ltd. Inc.; Florida Seller of Travel Reg. No. ST38583