[column size=”1-2″ last=”0″ style=”0″]
Group Trip To New York
*3 Night Stay in Midtown 4 Star Hotel
* 4 hour private group 4 hour city tour
* Ticket to Broadway Performance Orchestra or Front Mezzanine Seating
* Dinner at Langan’s Restaurant
*Sunday Brunch Cruise enjoying views of the city
*Admission to choice of Museum of Art or Natural History or Top of the Rock Observation Deck
* Discounts to Macy’s Bloomindales, & South Street Seaport
TROPICAL MOTHER AND DAUGHTER GET-A-WAY VISIT COSTA RICA
Mother & Daughter’s Gals Getaway
FOR THE ADULT MOTHER AND DAUGHTER
Enjoy some a little mother & daughter spa time at either hotel. The Royal Corin is a modern luxury property with hot springs on site, volcano views and a fun pool bar. Then Arenas del Mar is one of the best hotels in the entire country! They do have private beach access (one of very few in Manuel Antonio) and you will see a large range of wildlife all around the hotel grounds.
[/column] [column size=”1-2″ last=”0″ style=”0″]
RETREAT TO BALI—rejuvenate and reconnect with yourself and nature.
September 20-30, 2013
Enjoy a HEALTHY, REJUVENATING & LIFE CHANGING experience in BALI!
While TRANSFORMING yourself through VARIOUS HOLISTIC PRACTICES, you will be inspired by this UNIQUE CULTURE that will imprint your HEART & MIND!
This MAGICAL dream trip of a lifetime includes:
- Transfers from / to airport – we’ve got you covered
- 10 nights accommodation in a STUNNING two bedroom villa
- 10 days of HEALTHY, DELICIOUS, and NUTRITIOUS organic food
- Two AMAZING excursions with an authentic BALI feel
- Daily YOGA with personal ADJUSTMENTS… hands on
- Chakra CLEARING and balancing… PURIFICATION
- Breath work with AROMATHERAPY
- INTENTION setting with special recordings
- BRAIN Training – NLP (neurologistic programming)
- Creative writing
- Thai massage / Reiki / Cleansing
- Detox available
AND SO MUCH MORE… special classes, private sessions, and workshops, too!
GREAT DAILY ACTIVITIES in the fitness center: RPM-spinning, body pump, body combat, body balance, TRX, CORE, and yoga.
Tuscany- idyllic vacation in Tuscany, enjoy art treasures, vineyards, wines and amazing food.
If you ever dreamed about an idyllic vacation in Tuscany, staying in a lovingly restored luxury villa, wandering through vibrant towns and quaint villages, seeking out art treasures in tumble-down churches, shopping for antiques or fine wines along streets that have remained unchanged for centuries and sipping Campari in village squares, while watching the old way of life unfold before your eyes, this tour is for you.
Defined by unspoiled, picture-postcard undulating hills of zigzagging cypress trees and the endless search for the perfect olive oil, Tuscany preserves the traditional way of life. Dotted with fabulously beautiful cities: the Renaissance Florence with its magnificent art and architecture, rivaled by Gothic Siena and Etruscan Cortona, Tuscany combines history and artwith nature and gourmet and wine experiences.
The Classic Tuscany Tour offers an intimate, in-depth look into Tuscan history, art, cuisine and viticulture. Accompanied by a passionate tour leader and knowledgeable local guides, you’ll marvel at Renaissance Florence and explore the Tuscancountryside. In Florence, you’ll appreciate the genius of the Renaissance, see the sublimely realistic David by Michelangelo, the Ufizzi Gallery, the architectural works of Brunelleschi and Giotto: Duomo and the Bell Tower. Then, you’ll stay at a true Tuscan villa amid the surreal beauty of Chianti Classico, the region which embraces the essence of Tuscan culture, charm and history, from Etruscan bronzes to Lamborghini tractors, and you’ll explore vineyards and quaint medieval hilltop towns, castles and fortified villages, forgotten abbeys and incredibly beautiful cathedrals.
- In Florence, you’ll take the Renaissance walk through the city’s historic quarters and see Brunelleschi’s Duomo and Giotto‘s Bell Tower, then tour the Ufizzi Gallery to see the world’s most renowned works of art and the Accademia to admire Michelangelo’s David;
- While in Chianti, you will get an insider’s view of Classic Tuscany with tours led by knowledgeable local guides with whom you’ll discover the fascinating towns of Siena, San Gimignano, Volterra, Cortona and the classic beauty of le Crete and Chianti Classico regions;
- You will tour several vineyards, including a Montepulciano estate producing the famous Vino Nobile, take part in a private cooking class, while staying at a lovingly restored Tuscan villa set among the Chianti Hills.
- Throughout the tour, you will dine in chic city restaurants and rustic country trattorias, getting to know the Tuscan cuisine, especially pasta, wine, olive oil, chocolate and fresh regional produce, and appreciating excellent Chianti wines.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- 2 nights at a boutique Florence hotel by Ponte Vecchio;
- 6 nights in a luxury Tuscan villa in Chianti Hills;
- Delicious a la carte meals – traditional Tuscan cuisine: 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 7 dinners, including drinks;
- Comfortable and spacious air-conditioned minibus transportation throughout the tour;
- Private airport transfer on arrival, group airport transfer on departure or private minibus transfer to Rome, if combining this tour with the Insider’s Rome Tour;
- Private guided tours of Florence (Accademia, Uffizi Galley, Duomo, Renaissance walk), Chianti wine tour, Siena, San Gimignano, Volterra, le Crete, Montepulcino and Cortona;
- Cultural activities as per itinerary: wine tours, private Tuscan cooking class, wine and olive oil tasting tour;
- Full time tour director, professional local guides, guided tours, all sightseeing and admission fees.